Do you manufacture foods, consumer goods, have room for additional production, but lack the knowledge on how to gain shelf space within the Australian retail or foodservice market?
If the answer is YES to all these questions then Chevalier may well be your answer. We are experts in commodity branding, value adding through joint venture operations , capital raising, or work via consultation services.
With a proven track record we’d certainly be happy to openly discuss in terms of viability, market potential, cost benefits to your existing business and strategies to gain real sales and real shelf space.
In most cases we create product on the back of a consumer need or market gaps, brand it accordingly, create strategy around the particular market and execute the plan.
This will involve end to end solutions such as complex retail negotiations, design, product development, product sampling, procurement negotiations, working with the manufacturer to ensure efficient factory flows, logistics, merchandising and product placement and reviews. Beyond this Chevalier will implement both promotional and digital strategies to maximise growth.
We like to think of ourselves as quiet achievers with key KPI’s such as:
- Efficient – DOTIF
- Economical – low overheads structure
- Flexibly– can engineer range changes for e.g. Seasonal change of variety
- Insightful – knowing the customer wants & needs & working through the resistance to achieve the desirable results
- Focus – Strong focus on filling the customer expectations
- Speed to Market – With in house support through graphic art, packaging design and logistics, digital media etc, we are quick